Friday, July 2, 2010

Perfect start

I practically spent most of my time last night thinking about what should i write (as this is my first blogging experience).. its so amazing, we prepare so much for a perfect start.. whether its our first day to school, college, job.. or our first date.. We want everything to be so perfect and magical..
But in my experience sometimes some things have to be left for the moment.. excessive planning makes things mechanical.. n in a long run what u remember is your feeling u had when u took the first step to something.. but excessive planning gives us stress which sometimes overpowers our feeling..
So my advice, plan but don't over plan.. its similar to confidence n over-confidence.. Well, this is all i have to say tonight..

4 comments:

  1. i like the blog title 'everyday stories'. it's good to see a post out of some typical everyday interactions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as u said ..... thats a "PERFECT START" .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. it happens with me quite often.. In an attempt to have a "perfect start" I always end up not starting at all... :(

    ReplyDelete