Thursday, July 15, 2010

Morning walk n Me..

I'm not a person who likes getting up early morning.. N morning walks, i despise it.. But somehow a friend of mine talked me into it n today i went for my first morning walk in several yrs..
It was 5am n some people were actually returning after their work-out.. N all i could think was about my beautiful bed.. On my way to the tracks, although greenery pleased me but my sleepy eyes, were simply not ready to enjoy it.. When i reached the jogging track i had already walked around 1km n wasn't very enthusiastic about the whole thing..
People from different age groups were walking faster than me n most importantly there was a glow on their faces.. I saw people smiling at me as if they knew its my first time.. After another 1.6km round, although tired i was somehow happy to b there..
As most of the youngsters, i have enjoyed a lot of night life n never seen a morning.. But u know what morning r the most beautiful part of the day.. In last 4yrs the only time i actually saw sun rise was when i didn't sleep the whole night.. But last night i was in my bed at 11pm and got up at 4.30am.. YES.. 4.30am!!! I can't believe it myself but all thanks to my younger sister who woke me up n i like a spoiled child screamed n shouted at her..
But have u ever thought about it, To wake u up someone else has to get up atleast half n hour before..
Anyways, i sat for a while after completing my first round n then couldn't just sit there.. I was so excited that i pulled my friend back to the tracks n we walked for another 1.6km.. After stretching my body for a while, it was time to return.. Another 1km and i was back home..
My parents were smiling at me.. I think that was because this late riser was the first one in the house to get up. Amazing isn't it??!! Morning not only brings a new day but the fresh air gives u hope to keep going..
I just hope that i can continue it..

1 comment:

  1. wish i could get some inspiration out o this....

    Btw, wat happened nxt day...did you continue o back 2 business...?

    ReplyDelete