Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shopping.. utility or luxury!!

Have your guy given u a reaction like "Omg.. y do u need this??? How many more dresses r u gonna try before purchasing one?? Or This is the last time I'm going for shopping with u.. " Don't worry this happens with me almost every time i go shopping with a guy..
The truth is that most of the guys simply don't understand shopping.. Shopping takes us in a world which is far from real.. in that world each mannequin walks n each cloth fly towards us.. its like even earrings n bracelets start talking to us.. Now tell me how can it b wrong if we say " I'll love to die while shopping".. may b many times we end up purchasing stuff we don't need.. but i defend myself by saying, shopping gives such a pleasure that no words can explain..
Every time i go shopping, i have the biggest smile on my face n after shopping i have great sense of satisfaction.
For you guys who still doesn't understand shopping, for us to not shop is like having delicious food in front of u.. but, u cant eat it..
So go gals (n guys if they feel the same as me), go shopping!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. you cant prove it to a guy just like how he cant prove its contrary to you(gals)...

    ReplyDelete